Reducing waste and instilling leanness within an organization is necessary to ensure its survival in the highly competitive market, irrespective of the product being manufactured. Assembly robots can greatly expand production capabilities, and bring down inefficiencies within manufacturing processes, instantly bringing companies at par with the competition.
Opting for robotic assembly means you can skip processes such as manual layout, marking, positioning and tracking. All such tasks can be delegated to robots that can assemble and weld with unmatched precision. Moving over to robotic assembly can bring benefits such as:
- Reduction in the complexity of the processes as multiple operations can be united through multi-axis robots
- Greater productivity as robots can carry out assembly line processes at a much higher pace
- Lesser chance of sub-par production quality due to greater consistency of robots
- Higher flexibility as robots can be programmed to work in the face of varying demands, unlike human workers whose performance is affected by practical factors such as fatigue
- Higher Return on Investment as costs such as those related to over-time payments and medical compensations would be eliminated